1. Does watching WatchTVEverywhere count against my mobile data plan?
Absolutely! So be smart about it. Check your data plan before you start watching WatchTVEverywhere on a phone or wireless network, AND MAKE SURE YOU LOG OUT WHEN YOU ARE DONE! WatchTVEverywhere programs transmit a lot of data. That can become expensive if you have a limited data plan. Please know that we have no way of knowing when you have exceeded your data plan. You are responsible for all of the charges made by your mobile carrier.
2. How is WatchTVEverywhere different from something like Hulu or Netflix?
There are several key differences. WatchTVEverywhere:
• Is FREE! There is no extra charge to use it. You only need to have a subscription (through your yondoo service) to the network you want to watch.
• Includes live TV! For example, WatchTVEverywhere will include more than 2,000 hours of live Olympics coverage. Hulu and Netflix only provide previously recorded shows.
• Has full episodes of current TV shows! Such as, each new episode of The Closer or Leverage on TNT are available within days of their premiere on TNT.
3. How many different devices can I use?
There is no limit to the number of devices you can use. However, TV networks may limit the number you can use at the same time.
4. How much does it cost?
Not a thing! If you’re a yondoo customer, there is no extra cost for WatchTVEverywhere, so feel free to explore. There is nothing available through WatchTVEverywhere that will result in an extra cost to you (except overage charges from your cellular carrier). You only need to be a subscriber to the TV channel.
5. What if I’m a business customer or a tenant who receives yondoo through my apartment complex or dorm?
Businesses are not eligible to receive WatchTVEverywhere service at this time. And if you live in an apartment complex or dorm that provides you with FREE yondoo video service, since you don’t have an account number, you cannot access WatchTVEverywhere at this time. If you are a tenant or live in a dorm and purchase additional TV services directly from yondoo (like digital service, movie channels, HD/DVR service, etc.) and receive a bill from yondoo with an account number, then you are free to use WatchTVEverywhere!
6. What programs are available?
Different networks make different programs available at different times. Each TV network makes its own decision about what to make available on WatchTVEverywhere. For example, the live feed of CNN is available. However, live feeds are not available on some other channels.
7. Where can I WatchTVEverywhere?
Like the name says—just about everywhere. WatchTVEverywhere works anywhere you can receive an Internet signal: inside your house, at the office, shopping mall, hotel, airport, vacation home, etc. Wired connections and in-home WiFi will provide the best quality. The quality of WatchTVEverywhere signals while roaming (airports, stores, etc.) will vary depending on the strength of the signal. Be extra careful when you travel, especially outside the U.S. Data roaming charges may apply, and they can be very expensive.
8. Which devices can I use?
Almost all WatchTVEverywhere programs are available on all devices (PC, laptop, iPad, iPhone, Android phone). Some TV networks have not made their programs available on all devices. Visit your app store and search by the network name for available applications.
9. Why aren’t all programs available?
A TV network doesn’t necessarily own all of the rights to all of the programs they transmit. A TV network may have the right to transmit a movie, but only to TV sets, not on WatchTVEverywhere. So, once again, it depends on the TV network.
10. Will other channels become available?
Absolutely! We are adding channels as quickly as we possibly can! Registered users are presented with a complete list of all the networks available to them. You’ll see them automatically when they are added.